Monday, November 28, 2016

Join Us at Our Upcoming Holiday Party


Our annual holiday party is fast approaching. We are here today to give you all the details.

Buying a San Francisco Home? Search ALL Homes For Sale
Selling Your San Francisco Home? Get a FREE Home Value Report


It’s that special time of year again, and I wanted to send out a quick message to you about our upcoming holiday party.

It’s this Thursday, December 1st from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. The party will be held at the offices of Climb Real Estate, who I recently partnered with, at 251 Rhode Island Street, Suite 105.

We’ll have festive cocktails, delicious food, and holiday cheer galore. We’ll also be participating in a toy drive for the San Francisco Fire Fighters’ annual holiday toy program. Bring a new toy to the party if you can!

If you plan on coming, give me a quick call or send me an email to let me know how many are coming with you. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment